10.2.09

Some updates

I know, it has been a long time. Life has been busy. Even when I have the time, blogging to me is last priority. Partly because I'm living with a person in whom I can freely share all my thoughts and a day's work with, making it unnecessary to repeat most of it here.

However, I've decided to blog about some small matters here.
I've finally updated my BNF from version 52 to 56. Green apple color. Thanks to Champ! Without me going to choicetext myself, I have saved at least $2. Now I have no other excuses to fail the board exams. With the brand new dazzling looking book, hopefully I will renew my passion for mugging.

I just boiled ABC soup yesterday. With the hectic nature of life, cooking has been a form of recreation for me.

Counting down 41 days before pre-reg ends - Melbourne here I come!!!

No comments: