7.9.08

Malaysia my home

My second trip back to Malaysia in a period of 2 weeks time. All these traveling are meant for a purpose - changes I've made to counter my attitude of laziness and selfishness.

The first trip was for mom's parotid lump resection. The trip was an awesome one. Apart from family reunion with dad, mom, sis, grandma and aunts, it was also a time of rest. I slept so much that mom started screaming this," Am I the sick one or you're the one who is sick?"!!! LOL
I've actually slept throughout the first day of my arrival, periodically on the special couch that my sis said to have been cursed by the slumber spell. But thank God for the rest, the word re-charge can really be used on the follow week where work was resumed.
Praise to God especially for mom's speedy recovery and the clear biopsy. It turned out that the lump is solely inflammation based, nothing to do with cell hyperplasia.

The second trip was to Penang, to visit Hwachin. Hann could make it along, thus visited Aunty Yong and Uncle as well. It was a pity that the trip was so short. I only managed to eat Char Kuey Tiao, Ice Kacang, Cendol and Nasi Lemak (it was fantastic). Penang is definitely a pleasant island, with fast-pace modernisation. Just that the roads are a little tiny and thus congested at times.
I have also finally visited Hollywood Tailor which is owned by HC's dad. It is a big house! HC has slimmed down quite a bit and looked not as energetic as before. However, I still can see the hope and shine through her eyes. My dearest friend, you will always be in my prayer and I know that you will be strong to win this battle!!!

Malaysia will always be my home, where my family are and where I can truly find rest and refuge.

No comments: