1.8.08

Happy Bird-day

Happy birthday to me! 24 years old. I'm truly truly an adult, no turning back!

This birthday has been quite a special one I should say. It's like a new beginning, a new phase...

The surprise came on 30th evening 5.50pm, when I was doing the Exforge review at high momentum. I saw the pre-reggers shuffling into office, and I was like actually quite apathetic, all I want is just to get the work done. After I turned my head back to the screen, "Happy Birthday to you... Happy birthday to you..." Then I got really stunned and seriously I was slightly speechless at that moment. And not to mention, blushing is the normal routine.
The pre-reggers brought in a cake and the early celebration really turned out to be a pleasant surprise!

That evening, I've decided to walk home from UCC. The day that I've decided to walk back, the traffic is just so smooth. Can you imagine, you can stuck in a road less than 500m for 25 minutes when normally only require 1 minutes to drive past. Tsk tsk tsk...
Anyway, back to more surprises!
When I reached home, dinner was prepared for me! Apparently John and JK came along too and we had a mini birthday celebration in the comfort of our home.
The mudcake prepared by Grace was absolutely delicious, and seriously I was really touched.

The actual day itself was just wonderful - messages were flooding in throughout the day, love messages just keep you going no matter how stressful work can be!
*So do send your friends some love notes during work, and that will really boost them up!

24th Birthday seemed to serve as a kick-start to a new beginning... And I hope that it's going to be an exciting and meaningful journey up next!
Thanks to everyone who had made this day truly special to me.

No comments: