7.8.08

come and go

The week has been one of the craziest! Sleeping barely 6 hours since Monday! Rushing from Journal Club to Drug Review to Adverse Drug Reporting.
Heart beat has been racing way too fast, and way too long...
*I'm really busy you know!.... Drawing sessions are just to make life a little better, to minimize the chance of me going to IMH in the near future!!!

One thing I start to realize as I grow older.
I used to say that they cram a year's module into 3 months in University.
Now in work, they give me crazy stuffs to do periodically (every week)....
Things get faster as one grow older, no wonder we feel that days and weeks go past faster and faster as we age....
One thing's for sure.
It will not slow down... Unless you deliberately make it so.
Maybe you can take a day off from work and take a walk in the Botanical Gardens.
or....
apply for a week's leave and go to a beach to chill (not Sentosa!)
alternatively....
you can fly off to Vietnam and admire the paddy fields.
and if I can afford...
I would like to fly to Greece
lie beside the Aegean Sea
and watch the clouds go by.

1 comment:

sanmin said...

let's go together! i want to go to germany again!