27.7.08

High life

I've decided to resume Heroes after realizing how stressful the week has been and life should never be only work and just work alone.
Currently I'm at episode 21 and the bomb is still not here yet. The story is a little far fetch I should say. How can there be so many heroes aka "mutants with special powers" in the world?
Nevertheless, heroes has been enjoyable indeed...

Today's PSS CE is at IMH and I've finally get to know how Yinshan feels every day traveling from Serangoon to NUH. My journey from Clementi to Sengkang has been insanely long! It's more than 1 hours solely traveling time, with 2 bus transits and switching from green line to purple line!
Never, never I'll stay so near from my workplace! Never!

Pharmacy DND is finally here. I wasn't really keen about DND, partly pre-reg has really taken a toll on my life, and all I want are free weekends when I can take afternoon naps and do things that I don't get to do on weekdays. However, I've decided that since I've pay for DND and I'm sure to go, I shall build up some excitement for it. Anyway, the venue at upper club CHIJMS just make it more appealing as compared to some conventional hotels.
Overall it has been a cozy night with all the Pharmers. The highlight is definitely the "sa-bor" for pageant, and thanks to Li wei's enthusiasm in the balloon game, we got to dance (yes, I've got my wish of dancing in a DND) - just the two of us- in front of everyone, bollywood songs and some titanic theme song. And our tools- toilet brush and floor cleaner, has been really entertaining to the crowd.
Well, I was actually glad that the night hasn't been what I've expected and I've really had fun!

3 comments:

swei said...

yayyy bird, youre back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

anytime u want heroes just tell me.

I have complete season 1 $ 2.


Your 1km-neighbour

mu5iclover said...

Birdie, you can dance very well! hahaha.... thanks for entertaining us hehehe...